Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Flower Fields ~ Carlsbad, California

If you're anywhere near Southern California this time of year, and you're wild about flowers, the Flower Fields, in Carlsbad, are a must see! I must mention, if you like to shop, they're located right behind the Carlsbad Premium Outlet Mall, so you might want to stay a day or two.

As for the flower fields, I'll let the flower photos speak for themselves. Here's the website, address, and phone number. If you do visit, let me if you enjoyed yourself. I'm sure you will.

www.theflowerfields.com

5704 Paseo Del Norte
Carlsbad, CA 92008
(760) 431-0352

flower cart

The Flower Fields ~ Carlsbad, CA 4

The Flower Fields ~ Carlsbad, CA

The Flower Fields ~ Carlsbad, CA

The Flower Fields ~ Carlsbad, CA

field of flowers like a rainbow

9 comments:

Isabelle Lafrance said...

I'm so jealous! This is so beautiful! They all would make beautiful prints!

KayEllen said...

I need to take a trip down to Carlsbad it looks amazing Abby!!!

Happy Easter:)

kayellen

Sylvia Cook Photography said...

That is truly an amazing place!!!

Laura Z said...

I have always wanted to go! I never have luck with ranunculus either. Thanks for the photos I'm jealous too.

Carol said...

Just gorgeous!

Donald said...

Such beautiful photographs, Abby! I posted two of my favorite pics on my blog and referred to you!

Pony Girl said...

These photos are amazing! The flowers are so beautiful. I've seen tulip fields, but nothing like this!

Auckland Jobs said...

Very very very Lovely..

Employment said...

This is so romantic