Search This Blog

Monday, November 17, 2008

God gave us memories so we might have roses in December. ~ J.M. Barrie

My brandy hybrid tea rose is blooming again.

Angel

In January, I will trim all of my roses carefully, and leave them with no fertilizer for the month. This dormant spell lets them rest and prepare for spring.

Won't you come into my garden, I would like my roses to see you. ~ Richard B. Sheridan

I also plan to change out my less productive roses. I'm in the mood for showier roses this year. This rose will stay in my garden. I'll keep you updated on my rose choices.

2 comments:

Tash said...

Wow - your very own! all photos are beautiful but the last one moves me the most.

Stephani Gorman said...

Hi Abby, What a sweet blog! Is this a Cecil Brunner Rose? I have always wanted one in my yard. Thank-you for sharing. Hugs Stephani