Search This Blog

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Sea of Beautiful Flowers


A Sea of Beautiful Flowers, originally uploaded by Abby Lanes.

As a California resident, I have an annual pass to Disneyland. Having the opportunity to go there often, sometimes several times in one week, I've come to appreciate the hard work the Disney Gardening Fairies do. I say that jokingly of course, as you never seen anyone working on the gardens during the day. I suspect they come out at night, and work their magic. Perhaps, Tinker Bell oversees her Pixie Patch friends.

Speaking of the Pixie Patch, I hear their new Pixie Patch is open to the public. They replaced the section where Ariel used to be located with a band of magical fairies, including Tinker Bell herself. I plan to visit soon, and will share the photos with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! These flowers has eye catching beauty!!