Search This Blog

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Pink Roses


Rose with Texture, originally uploaded by Abby Lanes.

Okay, I'll admit it. I can't stop taking photos of pretty pink roses. They are my all time favorite thing to photograph. I'm also in love with the color pink. I've been told that my signature color must be pink. If that's true, then the pink rose is my signature flower!


The Rose
According to this article (linked to the title above) their primary meaning is appreciation, gratitude and love.
http://www.proflowers.com/flowerguide/rosemeanings/pinkrose-meanings.aspx

I remember...

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, which is rapidly approaching, I do appreciate pink roses.

Pink for the Cure

I am grateful for my the gift of sight...

Fading Beauty

And I do love pretty pink roses! I hope you do too, enjoy! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

No comments: